Regional Sales Manager, US – Biotechnology, Rare Disease
We are incredibly proud to again be working in partnership with a global leading Biotechnology company. We are currently recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager based in MA, USA.
- Maintaining business relations with existing and emerging account to drive business growth.
- Responsible for achieving targeted annual financial & non-financial KPIs
- Train and lead team of direct reports in the field.
- Develop relationships with key opinion leaders and key accounts.
- Liaise with NSM in securing consistent and sustainable growth in sales and revenue by identifying and developing new market opportunities.
- Adheres to the allocated budget
- Monitors Field Reps activities KPIs and take corrective measures when needed
Sales Excellence & Field Activities
- Participates in all account management activities to ensure reoccurring business and maximum ROI.
- Liaise & or conduct CMEs and AVs meetings with key opinion, key accounts & or HCPs based on the agreed marketing plan/brand
- Target segmentation is kept updated and revised bi-annually
- Products sales growth trends are closely analysed, monitored and accounted for in Strategy development with highlighted opportunities communicated internally on a periodical basis
- To ensure that all items and initiatives of SPR and performance appraisal are timely communicated, implemented, KPIs set and performance is regularly monitored using available support tools
- Competitors’ activities are closely monitored and counter-actions are proposed and implemented upon agreement with NSM and cross functionally with brand mangers
- Proactively updates and seeks feedback from key stakeholders to Ensure all BI activities are fully in line with internal and external promotional and ethical guidelines
Competencies & Skills Required
- Business & Market acumen
- Strategic thinking
- Leadership and people management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration and team working
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Decision making
- Results focus and problems solving capabilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Presentation skills
- Time management
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Working under pressure
- Computer systems literate
« Go to Job Search
- BSc. Of Pharmacy degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years with relevant experience
- Local market experience is preferred with people management experience