Sales Director MRO (APAC), Singapore – Commercial Aviation
Hartmann Young are seeking a Sales Director, to based in China but covering the APAC region in its entirety, for a multinational Commercial Aviation leader in the MRO industry.
The Sales Director is responsible for directing all sales activities within the company and ensuring the company’s sales grow year on year. Working with Senior Management to form sales strategies keeping your region competitive and innovative. Overseeing and managing a large team of Sales Managers, spanning the APAC region for MRO Sales.
- Active and independent market cultivation; Identifying new markets; Maintenance and expansion of customer relation
- Presenting sales results to the board on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Seeking out major clients and forming working relationships with the premier buyers in your industry.
- Implementing sales strategies across the company and monitoring effectiveness.
- Setting revenue targets for the salesteam and key performance indicators
- Meeting with the sales managers on a monthly basis to assess company performance against KPI’s.
- Assisting the Sales team in major contract negotiationsEnsuring the organisation has an effective sales training programme
- Collaborate on customers: Identify, initiate and build relationships with important accounts to grow business base.
- Identification of new order potential by building up a reliable network to the relevant procurement and planning authorities as well as the end user
- Intensive care and continuous expansion of that network
- Ensuring the CRM is being used effectively by the team and provides a competitive advantage.
It is expected that applicants will be qualified to level 6, or better, of the Framework for Higher Education Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degrees
- Proven extensive commercial aviation MRO experience
However, applicants will be considered in light of their technical knowledge, experience and demonstrable skills where formal qualifications at level 6 or above are incomplete or absent.
- Demonstrate excellent negotiation, presentation, organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to cope with new and changing demands
- Natural leader with an ability to inspire performance with sales teams.
- Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans.
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development.
All the following are essential
- Full Driving Licence & Passport
- Applicant must have five to seven years previous sales experience or equivalent.
- Experienced in PC software such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
All the following are desirable:
- Previous experience working as a Sales Director ideally for a similar organisation
« Go to Job Search
- Extremely Competitive Salary
- Flexible working